Root Folder Path. How to set to inbox in outlook 2019?
I just upgraded to outlook 2019, from 2010. I set up my IMAP email account, all folders are there, except for the inbox. I need to set the following, as I did in outlook 2010:
"root folder path" inbox
In Outlook 2010 (and all the other ones after that), it can be found at"
File --> Info --> Account settings --> Select account --> More settings --> Advanced
Where can I find that option in outlook 2019?
1. The Root folder option would be available by going to Outlook menu
File --> Account Settings --> Email tab --> Select your account --> Select <Change>
2. The above brings up the new simplified UI to change settings. If you ever want/need to get to the full settings UI as found in 2010 then
- press CTRL+ALT+S which brings up the Send/Receive window
- select the Group you want/need (most people only have one)
- Select <Edit>
- Select the email account you want to change
- Select <Account Properties>
3. Alternative to the above is to go to File --> Options --> Select <Advanced> --> Select <Send/Receive> and click on Edit --> Select Account on left --> Select Account Properties --> Select Advanced Tab --> type inbox in forlder path
Was this answer helpful?
For time to time, we do send clients email to notify them we have disabled SMTP on compromised...
There is one thing to consider when setting up an email account on a device from LFC Hosting, who...
In order for your wordpress to send email, you need to enable SMTP Authentication. This means you...
LFC Hosting offers a powerful webmail interface that you can use to check your mail from...
Setting up Outlook 2013 When you first open Outlook, it will provide a "Welcome to Outlook...