How To Enable SSL on Your WordPress Site
Before you Begin you Need the Following:
- An SSL Certificate has been purchased, installed and configured, see How to Purchase an SSL
- You can enable a free Let's Encrypt SSLEnabling SSL on Your WordPress Site
- Log into your site at http://yourdomainname.com/wp-login.php.
- Once you are on the admin dashboard, click on Settings.
- In the WordPress Address (URL) box, replace http:// with https://.
- In the Site Address (URL) box, replace http:// with https://.NOTE: If for any reason you are unable to reach your site to make these edits, please contact our support team by submitting a support ticket.Optional Edits:
- Open an FTP session to your site.
- Edit your wp-config.php file and add define('FORCE_SSL_ADMIN', true);.
- This will force SSL for both site logins and admin access. This is the most secure option for your site.
- Save your wp-config.php file and re-upload it to the server.
Was this answer helpful?
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is the standard for data encryption on the World Wide Web, allowing...
LFC Hosting fully supports Microsoft .NET Core 2.To enable .NET Core you need to configuration an...
Aliased name servers allow our resellers to completely hide LFC Hosting from WHOIS lookups on...
Old hostnames like ftps.domain.com, ftp.domain.com, domain.com or serverXX.lfchosting.com no...
LFC Hosting fully supports the Microsoft .NET Framework (including ASP.NET), all development...